MARKETING MANAGEMENT: Get the word out
ACCESS’s marketing management program begins with an introduction to basic marketing approaches and strategies, insight into the basic principles and practices underlying the marketing philosophy, and an in-depth understanding of the functional areas of marketing.
The Strategic Marketing workshop focuses on how rural economic actors deal with new challenges that appear as the market evolves. This course provides a perspective and emphasis that extends beyond the traditional focus on managing the marketing mix and branding.
The Client Care and Customer Relations workshop discusses the skills, strategies, and techniques to ensure that every customer experiences unique and professional customer care.
Finally, the Managing Sales Performance workshop tackles the art and science of selling as well as managing sales growth and performance in order to expand the customer base in the most effective and efficient way.
- Market research
- Basic Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- Customer Care and Client Relations
INNOVATIVE APPROACHES TO SUCCESS
Customer loyalty is the lifeblood of any business. ACCESS anchors its approach to marketing management on the need to understand and install systems to continuously develop innovative products and services that satisfy the evolving needs of its partners’ customers and separate them from the competition.
RESULTS AND REFERENCES
- Financing the Large Cardamom Value Chain in the EDR with a Focus on Smallholder Farmers: UNCDF/UNNATI, 2017-18.
- Supporting PRASAC Cambodia in Introducing and Enhancing Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Lending: Global Climate Partnership Fund, 2017-18
- Regional Programme on Remittances and Diaspora Investment for Rural Development: International Fund for Agricultural Development, 2015-18.
- Development and Installation of a Farm Plan and Budget Tool for Multi-Crop Farmers: International Finance Corporation, 2016-17.